Header Ads Widget

If I translate my blog from google translate and post it on my Blogger post so can I get Adsense or not?

 If I translate my blog from google translate and post it on my Blogger post so can I get Adsense or not?

 

what happen if i translate and upload post then?
what happen if i translate and upload post then?

When i was beginner in that time i also used to think same things. And right now i have ideas on this topics.  Blogging is not so easy, almost everyone they think that blogging is just to write articles and upload, but on reality is not. If we do blogging on our own way then really we cannot get success on blogging. Because blogging is a complicated works. We have to check our website seo, and we have optimize our blogspost. And sometime we get errors like 5xx , 404 and this errors we can easily fix , but most frustrating things is that our some of the posts don't get indexed on Google Search, due to this we don't get traffics and as a result we not able to earn money through our Ads.


What happen if i translate and upload post or articles on my website?

If you translate and uploads posts then there is no any problems, but one thing you should know if i have already uploaded articles and if you  copy this same article and  if you upload by translating languages then in this case there will be problems.

For example , i have wrote this articles in English Language , and if i copy this articles and if i translate and upload in this same website or any others website then there will be great problems.

If i copy others website articles and if i upload on my website by translating languages then i will get copyright issues. Google bot is very intelligence or smart we cannot make Google bot fool.


Post a Comment

0 Comments