Header Ads Widget

Can i place admob ads on my blogger or in wordpress.

 Can i place admob ads on my blogger or in wordpress. 

 

Can i place admob ads on my blogger or in wordpress.
can i use admob ads on my website


    If your thinking to use admob ads on your blogger or in your wordpress then i will give you some tips or some ideas or you  can say suggestion. If you read this whole articles then  you know whether  to use  admob ads or not on my blogger or in my wordpress. Here i will say about disadvantages and advantages of admob ads.

 

 

Advantages to use  Admob Ads on website.

1.There is  little or no advantages to use this admob ads on my website. 

2. If you use admob ads on your website then also you can earn. 

3. Admob gives approval on any sites within 24 hours or less. Whereas to get Adsence approval on website we have to  write high quality articles and we have to wait for approval.

 

 

 Disadvantages to use Admob ads on website.

1. Main things is that it reduce you website speed. Because code of the admob ads is to long.

2.  Admob ads are not for website. Admob ads are for Android app.

3.  If you place admob ads code on your website more then 2 or 3 codes then it definitely you will get less traffic, it might effect you ranking position.


My Suggestion:

    If you want to use admob ads on your website or in blogger then place Admob ads less then 3 codes.

But instead of Admob Ads you can go with other Ads network also  alternative of Google Adsence they are lot of other ads network are available.



if you have any query then please comment me down. Hope this article got helpful to you.

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments